Within this website you can find contact details for the Parish Councillors and Parish Office, together with details of all future meetings, the agendas for those meetings and the minutes of our previous meetings.
Please use the contact us page if you have any questions regarding the work of the Parish Council, if you have any concerns you think the council should be aware of or where it can help or support you.
USEFUL CONTACT NUMBERS
- East Hampshire District Council: 0300 300 0013 (Customer Care)
- Hampshire County Council- Highways: 0300 555 1388 (reporting of road issues)
- Hampshire County Council- Rights of Way: 0300 555 1391 (reporting of footpath issues)
“Horndean Parish Council have recently had 3 Automated External Defibrillator’s (AED’s) installed at the following locations:
- Nicos Bakery (right hand side of the building, Blendworth Lane on the external wall)
- Napier Hall (left hand side of the building, Portsmouth Road on the external wall)
- Jubilee Hall (front of the building, Crouch Lane on the external wall)
Funding has been provided by District Councillors Mrs L Evans, Mrs E Tickell, G Shepherd and D Evans towards the cost of the purchase and installation, the remainder having been paid for by Horndean Parish Council.
The AED’s are automated and very accessible to members of the public for use. The code to unlock the cabinet to access the AED’s can be obtained from the emergency services. instructions on what to do in an emergency are clearly labelled on the front of all the cabinets.”
Local Planning Enforcement Plan November 2015
Plan held at Horndean Parish Office to view.
Office hours Mon-Thurs 830am - 430pm Fri 830am - 4pm
|Blendworth Village Fete 11th June 2016 » (19 April, 2016)|
|[+ more news...]|